Completed upon admission into program.
Completed upon admission into College of Veterinary Medicine
For students who will be under 18 at the start of classes.
- Have a doctor’s office, clinic, or health department fill out the form. An official stamp and an official signature from one of these entities must be included for this document to be approved.
- Please make a copy for your personal records.
- Send the completed form and lab reports (if applicable) at least three weeks prior to orientation and/or course registration.
Please note: If completing the Mandatory Immunization Health History form is not possible, an immunization record from the student’s previous public or private US university can be submitted; however:
- UF Health Compliance Office reserves the right to deny the record provided if it is not sufficient
- UF Health Compliance Office will not accept immunization waivers from other schools, Waivers must be signed by the student on the UF form.
- Check your UF account to see if your immunization hold has been cleared: http://one.uf.edu.
Please email records as a single PDF document.
Uploading is easy!
Please do not include cover sheet.
PO Box 117500 Gainesville, FL 32611
Please note: Email sent over the Internet is not necessarily secure. Please be aware that the UF Student Health Care Center (SHCC) cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of any information sent over the Internet when using email. The SHCC shall not be liable for any breach of confidentiality resulting from such use of email via the Internet.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR DUAL CREDIT ENROLLMENT STUDENTS:
This form should be submitted to your school counselor along with the rest of your paperwork, NOT where indicated on the form. Students who are participating in the online dual enrollment program are exempt from this requirement. View more info.