Mandatory Immunization Health History Form(s)
Incoming freshmen AND all students in non-clinical health programs should select this form.
Completed upon admission into program.
Completed upon admission into College of Veterinary Medicine
For students who will be under 18 at the start of classes.
Please submit your immunization records through the Student Self-Service Portal at least three weeks prior to orientation and/or course registration. Please allow at least 1-2 weeks for your registration hold to clear after submitting your records.
Viewing Your Immunization History
Submitting New Records
If your vaccines are not pre-populated in the portal, please have the appropriate immunization form filled out and follow instructions below.
We also have a helpful instruction guide for your reference.
- Have a doctor’s office, clinic, or health department fill out the form.
- Please make a copy for your personal records.
- Log into the Student Self-Service Portal and proceed to the Enter Dates screen under Immunization.
- Follow the page instructions to enter your vaccine and/or titer dates.
- Upload the immunization form and supporting lab reports.
- Allow one week for verification to take place.
- Check your One.UF account to see if your immunization hold has been cleared. Missing vaccines will appear on your To-Do Items.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR DUAL CREDIT ENROLLMENT STUDENTS:
This form should be submitted to your school counselor along with the rest of your paperwork, NOT where indicated on the form. Students who are participating in the online dual enrollment program are exempt from this requirement. View more info.