Mandatory Immunization Health History Form & Instructions
Download Mandatory Immunization Health History Form Here
Minors (students under 18): A Parent Consent should be completed if the student will be under the age of 18 at the start of classes
- Have a doctor’s office, clinic or health department fill out the medical areas of the form. An official stamp and an official signature from one of these entities must be included for this document to be complete and approved.
- Please make a copy for your personal records.
- Email, fax (no cover sheet) or mail the completed form only–and lab reports as needed–at least 3 weeks prior to UF Preview/orientation. Please note: If completing the Mandatory Immunization Health History form is not possible, an immunization record from the student’s previous public or private US university can be submitted; however:
- UF Health Compliance Office reserves the right to deny the record provided.
- UF Health Compliance Office will not accept immunization waivers from other schools; waivers must be signed by the student on the UF form.
— All forms must be sent as a PDF attachment.
Please note: Email sent over the Internet is not necessarily secure. Please be aware that the UF Student Health Care Center (SHCC) cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of any information sent over the Internet when using email. The SHCC shall not be liable for any breach of confidentiality resulting from such use of email via the Internet.
- FAX: (352) 392-0938
- MAILING ADDRESS: UF Student Health Care Center, Health Compliance, P.O. Box 117500, Gainesville, FL 32611-7500
- Alternate address, if street address is required: UF Student Health Care Center, Health Compliance, 280 Fletcher Drive, Gainesville, FL 32611; PHONE: (352) 294-2925
- DUAL CREDIT ENROLLMENT STUDENTS: Fax to UF’s Center for Precollegiate Education and Training at 352-392-2344, NOT where indicated on the form. Click here for more info.
Check your UF account to see if your immunization hold has been cleared: http://one.uf.edu.
Please note: UF Health Compliance does not send confirmation that an individual form has been received. If you still have an immunization hold, call Health Compliance at (352) 294-2925.