Mandatory Immunization Form & Instructions
at least 3 weeks prior to Preview/Orientation or course registration. Please select ONE form from below:
- Have a doctor’s office, clinic or health department fill out the medical areas of the form. An official stamp and an official signature from one of these entities must be included for this document to be complete and approved.
- Please make a copy for your personal records.
- Three weeks prior to orientation: Email, fax (no cover sheet) or mail the completed form and lab reports (if applicable)
Please note: If completing the Mandatory Immunization Health History form is not possible, an immunization record from the student’s previous public or private US university can be submitted; however:
- UF Health Compliance Office reserves the right to deny the record provided if it is not sufficient.
- All emailed forms should be sent as PDF attachments (please do not use OneDrive, Dropbox, etc).
- UF Health Compliance Office will not accept immunization waivers or declinations from other schools; waivers must be signed by the student on the UF form.
- Check your UF account to see if your immunization hold has been cleared: http://one.uf.edu.
Please note: UF Health Compliance does not send confirmation that an individual form has been received. If you still have an immunization hold, call Health Compliance at (352) 294-2925
Choose only ONE method to submit your records:
- EMAIL: email@example.com — All forms must be sent as a PDF attachment.
Please note: Email sent over the Internet is not necessarily secure. Please be aware that the UF Student Health Care Center (SHCC) cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of any information sent over the Internet when using email. The SHCC shall not be liable for any breach of confidentiality resulting from such use of email via the Internet.
- FAX: (352) 392-0938 (Do not include a cover sheet)
- MAILING ADDRESS: UF Student Health Care Center, Health Compliance, P.O. Box 117500, Gainesville, FL 32611-7500
- Alternate address, if street address is required: UF Student Health Care Center, Health Compliance, 280 Fletcher Drive, Gainesville, FL 32611
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR DUAL CREDIT ENROLLMENT STUDENTS:
This form should be submitted to your school counselor along with the rest of your paperwork, NOT where indicated on the form. Students who are participating in the online dual enrollment program are exempt from this requirement. Click here for more info.